Dr. Kartik Gohil, M.D.
Dr. Kartik Gohil was raised in Baroda, India. After completing his high school in top 1 percentile of his class, he proceeded to complete his medical training at esteemed Baroda Medical College at The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. He graduated top of his class. Then he moved to United States and completed his General Surgery Residency at Michigan State University, Lansing. From there he pursued specialty training in Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery at Stony Brook University Medical Center, Stony Brook.
Dr. Gohil has also completed training in Robotic Surgeries. He uses these techniques to perform complex surgical procedures. He lives with his family of four at West Caldwell, New Jersey and he is very happy to be part of and serve his community in regards to various General, Bariatric, Colorectal and Foregut Surgeries.
- HackensackUMC Mountainside, Montclair, NJ
- Clara Maass Medical Center, Belleville, NJ
- Hunterdon Medical Center, Flemington, NJ
- General Surgery Internship and Residency (2008 – 2013)
- o Michigan State University – Integrated Residency Program in General Surgery, Lansing, Michigan
- Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery Fellowship (2013 – 2014)
- o Stony Brook University Medical Center, Stony Brook, New York
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons